Total Spaces: 972
Address: 835 Columbus Avenue, Boston, MA 02120
- Monday to Sunday 24/7
- Public Hourly Parking
- Public Monthly Parking
- Special Events
- Northeastern University
- Interdisciplinary Science & Engineering Complex
- Office of the President
- NUPD Station
- Ruggles Station
- Fenway Park (15 minute walk)
- Museum of Fine Arts (10 minute walk)
- Boston Police Headquarters
- St. Catherine Drexel Parish Church
- Carter Playground
- Covered parking
- ADA Parking (8 spaces)
Overstay Policy & Fees
- Reservation Overages: If a parker enters early or over stays their reservation, a fee of $8 per hour will be applied.
- Monthly/Permit Overages: If a parker enters early or over stays their contract time, a fee of $20 will be applied.
- Validation Overages: If a parker stays over the time allotted by the validation, drive-up rates apply.
|0 - 30 Minutes||$11|
|1 - 1.5 Hours||$20|
|2 - 2.5 Hours||$24|
|5 - 24 Hours||$36|
|*Weekend Rate (per 24 Hours)||$20|
Weekend Rate is effective from Friday 6:00 PM until Sunday 11:59 PM.
NOTE: This is a gated facility. Along with having a valid permit affixed, you must swipe in and out of the facility using your Husky Card. If you pull a ticket to enter, you will be responsible for the ticket fee. Husky cards must be used in an “entry/exit” sequence. IE your card will not work if you attempt consecutive “exits” or consecutive “entries”. If you pull a ticket by mistake or due to an equipment malfunction upon swipe attempt, please bring your Husky Card, permit, and pulled ticket to the Facility Manger.
MasParc & Mobility LLC, LAZ Parking, Northeastern University and associated affiliates assume NO liability for lost/stolen property or damages to any vehicle while it is parked within in the parking facilities.